The resort is entirely surrounded by limestone cliffs and only accessible by bo
How to Get to Railay
Getting to Railay
From Krabi Town, you have three options to Railay:
1) From Ao Nang to Railay by a long-tailed boat, about 15 minutes; 80 Bht/persons, with 8-10 persons is max capacity/boat, this destination is the most popular is due to less time, and shorter distance. In case you travel from Krabi Town, you can take a mini-bus to Ao Nang about 20 minutes. At Ao Nang beach, you can find a boat on the beach easily.
2) From Krabi Town to Chaofah Pier by a long-tailed boat, about 45 minutes, about 100 Bht/persons. Longer distance/time, but more convenience if you are at Krabi Town. During rainy season, this route is not suitable for travelers.
3) From Ao Nammao near Shell Fossil, also by a long-tailed boat, about 30 minutes. It is shorter for travelers to Railay East. This is an alternative route during rainy season.
1. from Bangkok, along the Highway No.4, Phetchaburi-Prachuabkirikhan-Chumporn-Ranong-Phang-nga, Krabi, 946 kms in total.
2. from Bangko, along the Highway No.4 to Chumporn, the Highway No.41 through Langsuan(Chumporn), Chaiya, Suratthani, Viengsra, then on the Highway No.4035 to Ao Luk, then to Highway No.4 again to Krabi; 814 kms in total.
3.from Phuket, on the Highway No.402 and No.4, 185 kms in total for 4 hours approx. At Phuket, there is public bus to Krabi everyday.
Bangkok to Krabi; contact:
(+662)434-5557-8 for non air-conditioned buses.
(+662) 435-1199, 435-1200 for air-conditioned buses.
From Bangkok to Trang or Thungsong (Nakornsithamarat), then take a mini-bus or cab to Krabi Town. Contact:(+662) 223-7010, 223-7020.
Starting at Phuket Airport or Krabi Airport, taking a cab to Ao Nang or Krabi Town. Contact Thai International Co., Ltd.: (+662) 280-0060, 628-2000.